Business forms increase efficiency and cut costs.
Don’t be confused by all the different types of business forms available to you! Using business forms will help you increase efficiency and cut costs by having a standardized way to collect and share information.
We can produce your business forms in two part – or more parts – in the following formats:
- Continuous Forms – Continuous forms are designed to go through a printer. They can be either dot matrix forms, pin feed forms, fanfold forms or continuous cards.
- Laser Forms – Laser forms give you to a smooth tear-away edge for professional forms such as checks, invoices and statements.
- NCR Forms – NCR forms are carbonless forms. When you write or print on the top form, the text appears on the copies below.
- Manual Forms – Manual forms are business forms printed on pads and are generally used by your staff in the field. They are just like NCR forms but are not in the continuous form format.
- Full-Color Forms – We can print all your business forms in full color if you wish.
Think Print and Design can print invoices, receipts, purchase orders, estimate forms, bills of lading, or any kind of specialized from you need. Our talented helpful staff can even help you create the kind of business form you need.